spirit

alhamdulillah, today dah masuk Jun 2015..
i would end my 3rd semester this month.
also bulan june jugak is anniversary ngn UiTM, 2 June.
and bln ni puasa.

and kita celebrate these victories hujung minggu ni.
but i dunno my redflag allows me to enjoy that or not.
tapi rasa mc ok, inshaAllah.

all out semalam, so arini proses nak buat citation, susn2..malam ni dah bleh draft slide.
achieve my target.
nk kursus bagai smua.
and suddenly audit la plak kan.

mewujudkan sesuatu yang tiada is not good i think.
tu laa, org suh obey the rule tanak.
now i am digging all the doc, and manage things to prepare answer.
know what, thanks my exbos for the experiences in quality mgt.
i dun feel the spirit here lah exbos.
i just walk into it even how hard.

i wish Allah to not stoping giving me blesses as He always does.
i only have Allah that faith on me.
kdg2 aku lupa, tapi thanks for the hidayah to bring me on the ground again.
huhu..maaf Allah, kadang2 aku ini tersasar.

oke, ignore the negative people, crappy things, focus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

dah tekan kena laa tulis.