respect

i have too much stress around me for these days.
after completing coursework for a week, i thought the mess will end happily and this would be my turn to focus to my career and family.
and the career seems "well", the flow continuous, lepas satu, satu.
and they keep me bz and still oke, takde lah bosan kj.
cuma tang xde kerjasama and one of my colleagues yang buat kj sambil lewa, it really hurt me since the boss appointed me to handle the project; and she kept mention why din u talk to that guy, why din u pantau kj dia, why u...why u..
*gosh, that guy also an officer kot. he should know what to do with the documents and finished it on time. others can why he cant?

and this, berangkai dengan family-things.
it keeps repeating on my head after last two days it burst and exploded.
hate to mention that but why dun u people understand what the mean of harmony and peace.
why dont people understand the others and be selfish.
i really hate myself to talk about this out since benda2 camni are very sensitive \ to be discussed for.
please do respect others. it doesnt matter how old are u, how high your education, how smart are you, but please, do tolerate and respect people.

i cannot separate my thought to this part and that part.
so pls consider.
orang penat, jgn tambahkan penat ni dgn bnda2 yg tak logik.


k bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dah tekan kena laa tulis.