leave

being sincere for a ship (friendship, family-ship, relationship...or what ever ship u called it) is of course we hope of each other contribution. give and take kinda thing.
what is the most important?
as for me, the loyalty and being there for whatever circumstance adalah satu yang should be appreciated in all ways.
and pls, do not hide things since if the things came from other people instead of you yourself, it is kind of omg, disaster...which i cant accept.
good thing or bad thing, let u yourself tell.
keadaan sebaliknya brings the frustration and dissappointment.

bergantung harap kepada baiknya orang whose you give them your heart is not a promise to get the same thing.
give yourself to Allah, and inshaAllah He take care of you at most.
I love people kerana Allah what. but then, since i spare the hope for their kindness to appreciate me, its my bad lah kan.

i take myself to get out from the ship.
and let you find out what you should do.
i am done.
it is my right to save my heart from you.
as you have the right to hide things from me.

hiding something and not telling me the truth is same as lying.
and i do not like lying people.

i cant believe it happened to me, again.
lets angkat kaki first.
before you leave me, let me leave you.
as your advice, years ago.

do not seek me, pls.

it is not i want to putuskan silaturahim, it is just to avoid me feel sakit hati saje.
i have to respect my feeling.
since u dont.

years ago (too) i ignored their advice not to leave you,
in order to see what could i explore the ship with you.
but then, i 'see' this.
and i hear them clapping their hands to me.
boo-ing me in a very annoying sound.

oh, i hate this feeling.
kbai.


No comments:

Post a Comment

dah tekan kena laa tulis.