ufhtt

getting review from the old blog shows 3/4 life for these 8years spent for work.
and here standing now is me with that hasil. am i puashati?
hurmmm.

to avoid self thinking about those crapping things, i keep my life busying.
watching movies, cooking, doing some my not so lil bro wed, and so on so forth.
pastu stress sendiri.

ksian.
bods.


that day aku order kamheong dish at a chinese restaurant.
and my fren be like, "it is just masak kicap, why u so obses?"
well, it is not just a masak kicap okeh.
i did google and cook it myself then makan sampai puas.
i is kind of orang yang bleh makan satu menu sampai bosan.
kalao sbulan x bosan, sbulan lah bleh ngadap.


to mengubat rindu asam pedas hajah mona melaka,
of course i gigih g cari tenggiri walau sekeping.
as for me, asam pedas is only fit with tenggiri.
ikan lain mcm x brapa in.
sorry.





aku duk menyiapkan goodies ni smlm.
bpeluh2 sbb kipas rosak.

these are the contents.


ni sbb aku nk marah my fav kedai mee was told as using the pelaris.
homaigad, i cant believe it.
smentara nunggu sup siap mndidih, aku tcegat bdiri tenung mee ketiau ni.
huhu. jadahnya?

masih mencari mood.
kbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dah tekan kena laa tulis.