bff engaged

last week (weekend for Klang Valley and seangkatan), i was invited to be with my bff for an engagement. her 2nd engagement actually. the excitement was double actually, even i saw her face like lebih kepada redha. mungkin tak sepenuh hati, atau ade bahagian dalam hati yang dia tengah pupuk untuk get through the day as taqdir since we are not young anymore so accepting this without banyak sangat argument mungkin adalah jalan terbaik.

yes, i did advice - if she wanted to say no, then list why, begitulah sebaliknya. and she said no reason on why dia nak reject. mungkin ade satu dua points tapi itu adalah alasan ciptaan semata. so, after she did istikharah dan doa (which is aku tgk doa dia tak sekejap mcm biasa after each solat hehe), i really think this is her fate. dan benda yang "eh betul ke tak ni" tu semuanya permainan perasaan. and as a good friend yang i do believe that Allah sent to be with her, i need to support on whatever decision yang dia amik. 

along the preparation yang sepanjang 2 hari tu i did my best to assist apa yang boleh since her family are very nice and treat me mcm famili jugak - her dad picked me up from airport lepas travel (without her okeh), her mom cooked me breakfast, her sista did baking me my birthday cake once, and her adik is my prudential agent omg, etc etc. however setan did whisper to me a few times - so after this what will happen to you, will you become a story or what. huh, the feeling is not good at all. I manage to cover all that with - Allah has better plan for me of course. hiduplah seperti biasa.

i am beyond happy for my friend.
selepas mcm2 yang dia lalui, i hope this is a final.
hope she gets inspire with her own life.
i believe the man would take care of her at his best.
Baarakallah.

all the best beb.

at first mmg nk g engagement dia je.
but after the invitation, tiber kena attend kursus on that week.
and my sista tiber juge kna register training at MMU.
semuanya bukan kebetulan, ia adalah suratan yg Allah dah atur, cantik.
mulanya i arranged for a hangout with once-a-year-man, tapi dia ada hal dan Allah bagi benda lain.
Perancangan Allah lebih baik.
Kan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

dah tekan kena laa tulis.