done **

berdoa lebih sikit dari org lain..hehe


sampai salah2 backdrop..nasib boleh edit next day.




the participants and VIP and me..




dats way i was bz for these 2 weeks..

and now, i hav to focus to KLBF pulak..

but then, in that while, the reports of that program kna settlekan..

*phew*

kdg2 mmg penat, tapi bila tgk balik, puas hati..

dan sokongan sekeliling memang membantu dalam menaikkan semangat dan the passion of work..and i want to thank GOD for making this real.




now am at ofis, wiken..

with these all papers, and updating mane yg belum sudah.

pagi tadi laundry and doing the housewife-thing kat umah..

yes..yes..my mum always remind me, to settle keja rumah before buat yg lain2..
even u dun hav others..well u know wat i mean..




congrate to my fren, good fren *or maybe can call him as a 'like'-fren*

for his engagement..

and goodluck to his exam too..very tuff study while work..

but, good for him lah..


*also good luck to me to face him either*

hey, i'm a great fren, not goyah with all this.she might be ur best, suite for him..


ok, wish me luck for next even..

this april is really packed..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

dah tekan kena laa tulis.